Statistics forms the base for Data Science. Statistics provides the means and tools to find structure in our data. It helps us find a deeper insight into what truths our data is showing. So, Statistics is one of the most fundamental steps towards insightful Data Science. Trying to learn Data Science without a foundation in Statistics is like “driving a Ferrari without a brake”.
By the end of the course you will be able to:
1. Understand Statistic and its significance
2. Understand the different types of Statistics
3. What are the Measure of Central Tendency?
4. What are the Measure of Spread?
5. Understand Probability and Probability Distribution