Prioritization helps you determine what you need to do and why it is important. It also helps you to identify the most urgent items you must tackle first. Along with prioritizing tasks, you also need to manage the time to be more productive. Time management refers to the way you organize and plan how much time you spend on specific activities.
In this course, you will learn how to:
1. Avoid main time-killers
2. Schedule work and set priorities
3. Use simple rules to manage time better
4. Handle requests from team members
5. Maintain work-life balance
The course is divided up into these levels:
1. What are the main time-wasters?
2. How should we set priorities?
3. Prioritizing and scheduling
4. Simple rules to make better use of our time
5. How should we field requests from others?
6. What's a healthy work-life balance?