Fluid power system using air as a medium for developing, transmitting, controlling and utilizing power is commonly called Pneumatics. For this purpose, compressed air with some pressure is required to execute intended work as per the applications.
After completion of this module, you will be able to:
1. Describe the components of the Pneumatic System.
2. List pros and cons of using compressed air.
3. Descibe different applications of pneumatic system.
4. Explain the role of filtering, regulating, lubricating and drying in the air preparation.
5. Define different types of Air Dryers.