strong teams of trainers as well as Sales managers across locations. Having worked closely with stakeholders, I have the insight into what creates a better work place for all and how to build a systematic approach to achieve it.
Work Experience: Over 22 years spanning Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore and Pune
Key Skills- L and D /OD consulting, Leadership development, Training, Strategic planning , Coaching, Competencies mapping, TNA, People /team relationships, Critical Communication, Presentation skills, Sales, Interviewing skills, Train the trainer
Industries I worked with:
IT, ITES, Banking, Insurance and finance, Engineering and manufacturing, Telecom, Consulting, Airlines, Hospitality, Education, Pharma, Automobiles, Retail and others I have been in the field of training and education for over 22 years. During these years, I trained across industries and levels through either as an Independent consultant or with training companies /agencies or during my last employment at Dale Carnegie Training.
Organisations I conducted training and other initiatives at are-
*Accenture, Fidelity, Toyota, PWC, Deutsch Bank, HDFC, Wipro, Amazon, Citibank, BMW, Forbes Marshall, TCS, Crompton Greaves, AIG, Times of India, Swiss Re, Kantar Group, Century link, SRF, Maruti Motors, Jet Airways, Mahindra and Mahindra, John Deere, Vodafone, Mylan laboratories and many more
- Post graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management, Symbiosis ,Pune
- Masters in Economics, University of Pune
- Certified trainer by Dale Carnegie in Leadership, Sales, Dale Carnegie Course (Behavioural skills/ Communications), High impact presentations and Train the trainer
- Certified Organisational developmental intervention professional- CAMI and Middle Earth HR
- Certified Executive and life coach- CAMI and Middle Earth HR
- Certified Learning and Development professional - CAMI and Middle Earth HR
- Certificate in Counselling- VLCC
- Diploma in Hospitality management
Detailed work experience and assignments-
- Dale Carnegie Training – Senior training consultant and Head of Public Programs
- January 2015 to July 2018 - Reported into Chairman and Managing Director
- Strategic planning and annual sales /training planning along with senior leadership
- As a Training Performance manager, led a team of talented trainers across location to deliver results for the clients
- Led multiple Strategic accounts with consultative approach for “ Leadership development programs” for mid to senior leadership, partnered with client stakeholders to ensure result on investments.
- Mentoring and Coaching framework for senior leadership in banking and consulting
- Led initiatives for senior business managers to ensure “effective hiring”
- Behavioural event interviews based workshops
- “How to hire the best through Interviews” at IT and ITES organisations.
- As a part of Diversity initiatives, Conducted “Women leadership development programs for mid to senior level women leaders at multiple clients
- Behavioural assessments and debriefs - As a senior training consultant, conducted Train the trainer and other programs encompassing Leadership, Presentation skills, Behaviour and executive presence, Communication and Sales.
- Led Sales for Public programs across India - Owned targets and and consulted to clients based on their needs
- Developed and implemented “Learning and Development” plan- based on need and observations, developed IDPs , conducted Induction and training
Independent L and D consultant 2006 to Dec 2014
- I worked as a “Training and Development Consultant” at Position 2, an American digital marketing organisation where I managed “end to end “processes like Training need analysis, mapping competencies , designing trainings, getting a buy in from Business, delivery and driving results.” I also worked on forming guidelines for implementation of Vision/Mission and Values.
- I worked at D’frens consulting, Bangalore as a Consultant. Led HR employee engagement initiatives at Fidelity and accenture. Worked with the client stakeholders to design and deliver “Culture alignment and reinforcement”, employee referral and the engagement activities to have
- measurable impact on retention and engagement scores.
- Worked with multiple training agencies to partner in design and delivery of leadership and behavioural skills programs.
Class room trainer in international / Indian hospitality management – 1992 to 2002
- At the beginning of my career I worked with “International Educational Institutes like Thames Valley University” which is where I felt the need for Indian professionals to develop soft skills and communication skills to be successful in life. I also worked with multiple Indian institutes and worked on hospitality related and customer service skills.
Other information and interests:
- I live with my family in Pune. In the past, I have lived in Bangalore, Mumbai and Delhi. I travel across India on work and make sure I have authentic experience of the region I visit.
- I love painting, hiking and traveling. On a daily basis, it’s a book or the plants on my balcony that become the source of joy for me.
- I take keen interest in Social drives like Garbage segregation, Educating house maids or Child safety, inclusive education and have worked in the past actively to make a difference in these areas.