Kavita has invested the last 16 years into behavioral skills trainings. During these years, while training for more than 100 Fortune 500 companies, she has deep dived into training needs analysis, customized content development, assessment and development centers, experiential learning, and showcasing ROI on trainings. She has cut across the spectrum of all sectors and audience profiles. She specializes in leadership training for senior management. She also comfortably adapts to training for junior management. The feedback for all her trainings has been above 95%. The testimonials show a quantifiable shift in all the participants’ performance in terms of time, cost and quality.
- During her tenure with Dale Carnegie Trainings India, she was awarded the Most Valuable Trainer (Runner Up) Award. She is endorsed for the Dale Carnegie Course, Leadership Training for Managers and High Impact Presentations by Dale Carnegie & Associates (US). She trained for the market leading organizations across sectors.
- She was the Associate Vice President for TeamResults Corporate Solutions, managing business development, end to end training projects and content creation.
- Through a unique training assignment for DSP Merrill Lynch through MaFoi (Randstad), she trained financial advisors on software and soft skill
Key Programs Trained/Designed
- At the National School of Banking, created retail banking products course ware. Combined with sales and behavioral training programs for the same and executed the course
- At the National School of Banking, designed English language skills program
- At TeamResults, designed content (role plays, case studies, simulations, games, activities, exercises, questionnaires, presentations, quizzes, participant and trainer manuals) for all behavioral topics
- Designed and executed outdoor training programs for leadership and team building
Performance Consulting Projects Managed
- Did the training need analysis for Top Polymers in Ajman (UAE) and delivered customized program to achieve individual development and organizational objectives
- Managed the training intervention for Bank of Baroda (Project SPARSH). It involved thorough understanding of training needs from the stakeholders, designing the content and executing trainings for the DGMs and GMs of the Bank across India.
- Trained the coaches at PwC on enhancing their coaching skills. Prior to training, assessed all the coaches on their behavioral patterns, using a self-assessment tool and conducted a one-toone session with each, to help them understand their strengths and change areas as coaches
- Designed and delivered a mentoring skills training intervention for Here Solutions
- Delivered leadership skills program for senior management and personal effectiveness for middle management of the Times of India Group
- Designed and executed a series of people side of Supply Chain Management program for the new joinees at Godrej & Boyce
Clients Trained For
- BFSI – World Bank, AIG, DSP Merrill Lynch, Pricewaterhouse Coopers (PwC), Citibank, Edelweiss, HDFC Bank, RBL Bank, ICICI Prudential AMC, Mahindra Finance, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Kotak Securities, SBI Life Insurance, SBI, DBS Bank, Reliance Capital, Motial Oswal Investment Advisors Ltd., Tata Capital Financial Services, Royal Bank of Scotland, Axis Bank, Bank of Baroda, Karvy Private Wealth, Star Union Dai-ichi Life Insurance Co. Ltd., Credit Suisse, National Payments Corporation of India, Central Bank of India, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Honeywell
- Manufacturing – UTC Aerospace, Adani Enterprises, BASF, Aditya Birla Group (Hindalco), Godrej & Boyce, Mahindra & Mahindra - Automotive Division, KEC International (RPG Group), Panasonic, Huhtamaki Paper Products Ltd., Cosmo Films, Greaves Cotton, John Deere, TTK Prestige, Kitec, Bombardier Transportation, Dupont, Alstom, Emerson Electrical, Sukam Batteries, Avtec, ABC Bearings, Gujarat Narmada Fertilizers and Chemicals (GNFC), HEG, Apollo Tyres, Yokohama Tyres, Zico Aircon, Bry Air, Mahle, Transpek Silox, Huntsman, Anil Group
- Oil, Power and Gas – ONGC Petro additons Ltd. (OPaL), Bharat Petroleum, Hindustan Petroleum, Shell, Aegis Gas, RP – Sanjeev Goenka Group (Power Plant), GMR Energy
- IT and ITeS – SAP Labs, Mindtree, TCS, VMWare, Accenture, Genpact, Texas Instruments, Fujitsu, Birlasoft, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Capgemini, Majesco (Mastek), Here Solutions, Ingram Micro, Serenecorp India, Tieto Enator, Nufuture Group, Vital Health Software, Ocwen Finance, Jaro Education, Tech Mahindra Business Services, ADCC Infocad, Osource
- Startups – InMobi, Urban Ladder
- Pharma – Abbott Laboratories, Glenmark, Novartis, Wockhardt, Cipla, Medley Pharma, Jubilant Lifesciences
- FMCG and Retail – Infiniti Retail Ltd.(Croma), Nestle, Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages, Bisleri, Shoppers Stop, Kelloggs
- Automobile – Hero MotoCorp Ltd., Hyundai Motors, BMW Motors, General Motors, Maruti Suzuki Ltd.
- Telecom – Tata Communications, Ericsson, Viom Networks, Indus Towers, MTS, Vodafone India Services, Airtel, Aircel
- Media – Times of India Group, Zee TV, Hathway Cable and Datacom Ltd.
- Travel, HR Consulting, Facilities Management, Logistics and Hospitality – Randstad, Sofitel, DHL Express, Meru Cabs, Club Mahindra, Sodexo, Jones Lang Lasalle, Freight Systems, Orix Auto Infrastucture Management
- Infrastructure and Realty – Shapoorji Pallonji Real Estate, Ajmera Group
- Government and Trade Bodies – Indian Railways (Western Railway), CII, Bharuch District Management Association
- Educational Institutes – Podar International School, Welingkar College MBA students (enrolled for online MBA), Sipna Engineering College, Engineering College in Jalgaon, Vidyalankar Institute of Technology
Assessment and Development Centres
- Designed and executed Assessment and Development Centers for Abbott Laboratories
- Assessor for Mahindra Agri, Pfizer, Schulke, Owens Corning, Renaul
Qualification and Accreditations
- Bachelor of Commerce from Amravati University, India
- Higher Diploma in Software Engineering from Aptech
- Networking Engineer – Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) with Windows NT
- Certificate for Train the Trainer (Outbound training) from Empower Activity Camps, Kolad
- Certified on High Impact Presentation Skills program, Leadership Training and Dale Carnegie Course by Dale Carnegie & Associates
- Certificate for Entrepreneurial Competencies training from NIESBUD, Noida
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cell No: 9833018848
Base of Operations: Mumbai