TQM is a perspective to improving the effectiveness and flexibilities of business as a whole.
Total Quality Management is the key Management approach which ensures that organizations meet and exceed customer expectation in respect of product and services. About 1000 employees of Tata Steel has already undergone this course. “The First ever TQM diagnosis for The Deming Grand Prize (DGP) challenge conducted by JUSE was carried out in Tata Steel in the year 2011, and eventually Tata Steel became the first integrated steel company in the world to win the coveted DGP on 14th November, 2012.”
This 4-hour e-learning module covers six (6) different topics -
1. TQM Overview: - To understand benefits of TQM, TQM frame work, different TQM vehicles, TQM improvement cycles and TBEM Philosophy.
2. Daily Management: - Importance of Daily management, Relationship between daily management and policy management. PDCA and SDCA cycle.
3. 7 QC tools and other Techniques: - Understanding on ten (10) different tools used in the journey of problem solving
4. TPM (Total Productive Maintenance): - Overview of TPM, Why TPM, Performance parameters of TPM, Eight (8) pillars of TPM.
5. 5S and Visual Workplace Management: - 5S systemic approach to create a conducive work environment, creating continuous improvement environment by implementing visual workplace management.
6. Small Group Activity (SGA): - Different employee engagement method, importance and working of SGA circle, role and responsibility of different role player.
Objective & Benefits: The content covered in the module and the way it is delivered makes it easier to understand, appreciate and inculcate ‘TQM’ in day to day life to improve productivity and efficiency.
Demo Video Link: https://youtu.be/JxUA4jvycOI
Duration : 3.5 Hrs
Validity : 3 Months
Course Fee : 1,700.00 INR