Industrial hydraulics is a power transmission system having large applications in heavy machinery, widely used in steel plant like stacker cum reclaimers, wagon tipplers and Mud gun.
Hydraulic systems are also effectively used in end-product applications like Hot rolling and Cold rolling in a steel plant.
After completion of this module, you will be able to:
1. Differentiate between Hydrostatic & Hydrodynamic Power Transmission
2. Explain governing laws of Hydraulic System, Pascal's Law & Brahma' Press Law
3. Describe pressure and flow and its effect in a Hydraulic System.
4. Explain Hydraulic Power and energy conversion.
5. Identify the various components used in a Hydraulic System.