JN Tata Vocational Training Institute
JNTVTI is a training institute which is recognized by Indian Iron & Steel Skill Sector Council (II & SSSC), a body under National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) which is driving skill development initiative of Ministry of Skill Development, Government of India. JNTVTI’s endeavor is to promote skill development and provide opportunity for employment to youth from less privileged segments of the society. The training programmes identified are not only for Iron & Steel sector, but are also useful for other industrial sectors. After successful completion of training and assessment, certificates will be awarded by JN Tata Vocational Training Institute (JNTVTI). Admission will be available in courses under Industrial training sector.
- Focus on employment of youth (and not merely on employability). Assure candidates of a quality training and decent placement in developed economies.
Target – 100% placement
- Decision on which courses to start is decided by customer requirements
- High participation of stakeholders in identification of courses and its design, development and delivery formats as per current needs
- Blended learning approach in terms of combining theoretical class- room inputs and ‘On-the-Job’ industrial training
- Self-sustaining method of operation
- Training of Transgender as a policy
- Affirmative Action - Positive discrimination for meritorious SC/ST candidates
- Gateway to overseas placement
- Chain reaction for career progression